Monday, August 1, 2016

White specs in photos

Had the HTC 10 for about a week now and noticed a strange camera issue.

When taking pictures in certain situations while zoomed in I noticed that some of the pixels shimmer white. It seems like the pixels on the camera sensor itself are acting up, as I notice they are in the same place. I know it's not an issue with my screen because it I zoom out a little the location of the pixels acting up changes.

Has anyone else experienced this? You won't notice in very bright or very dark scenes. I started noticing it while taking indoor pics with light and dark areas in the same scene.

White Pixel

Note the white pixel in the middle of the screenshot. There are several of these across the image and they always appear in the same part of the photo when they do appear.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aL2Jfz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment