Wednesday, August 31, 2016

[Request] Bricked LG-K540(crickets ls775) Lg Stylo 2: Need cust. rec/stock firmware

I have the LG-K540 (lg bridge shows it as LGUK750), it's cricket's version of the LG Stylo 2 (lg ls775), and I rooted it with kingroot, used the terminal script to switch to supersu, updated binary (failed), updated supersu after it failed to update binary, and it said successful, now my phone is bricked at the cricket screen. I can factory reset, and boot to download mode, but little good that does with NO stock firmware ANYWHERE.

-LG Bridge says update available but fails right when it starts the download, packet sniffing with wireshark returns only one http request and it is a redirect from cmsg.lg... to lg.com with no url to the firmware
-No stock firmware available on ANY WEBSITE ANYWHERE..
-No custom recoveries for CWM/TWRP for either the ls775 or k540

It's absurd, there's like 10 ways I can unbrick my phone, but they require firmware, or a custom recovery, or a functioning update tool... and none of them work.

If anyone can pull the firmware for me, or point me to a custom recovery, it would be much appreciated. If I can pull the ROM or rec img from download mode, let me know and i'll post it here.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bU9uKG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment