Tuesday, August 30, 2016

[ASK] Failed boot of OPPO R1001, get bricked? I can't even go to CWM Recovery

Hi, guys
I'm done with my phone, I hope one of you can help me..

My phone get stucked, I tried to reboot my phone but something's happen, it was stuck in OPPO's logo for while. Then I tried to wipe data/cache and valpik but it can't mount it. I already try to flash another ROMs with odin, sptool, adb, and ect but it won't work. Now I can't even go to the CWM Recovery, I can't connect my phone to my pc because if I turn on my phone, It just stucked in the logo, then reboot by itself, and so on.. :( :(

Can anybody help me what's wrong with my phone? Get bricked or what? And what is the solution? Thanks :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bRidNP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment