Tuesday, August 30, 2016

iOS Emojis on Galaxy Note 7 without root

Are there any solutions for getting iOS emoji onto the Note 7 (in the keyboard and also to display within apps [such as Snapchat, Instagram etc]? I'm not rooted and would like to avoid that if possible so I can continue to use Samsung and Android Pay.
I've spent quite a few hours trying to find solutions but can't find more than the usual emoji keyboards (which show the emoji on the keyboard but obviously doesn't change system fonts etc).
Was anyone able to do this on S7?

I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I'd be happy to pay someone for their time if they have the knowledge to fix this? Am totally stuck and doing all I can to love this phone as much as possible (despite other hiccups, it's been an absolute dream and totally worth the move from iPhone).

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bA0gFN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment