Monday, August 1, 2016

Android S07 head unit video out issues

HI i purchased my head unit in january of this year from a chinese manufacturer it works fine with one exception and that is i recently purchased a pair of head rest to add to my vehicle so that my kids can see movies ect. but my surprise only dvd shows on the monitors i checked the monitors against another source and they work fine so it took me back to the head unit i've reached the issue over the internet and found many others have the same issue.

Can anyone help solve the problem as it seems to be a programing/software issue i could be wrong. but i really need your help.

Thanks in advance.

Model number S07
Android version 4.4.4.
MCU version MTCB- KSP-V2.85
CPU ARM Cortex-A9 @1.6 Ghz


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aL2HEa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment