Monday, August 1, 2016

Deleted OS with Locked bootloader / Not able to unlock it

I mistakenly deleted my Nexus 6P internal memory with TWRP. Now my phone turns on and gets stuck at Google logo.
I am able to go to recovery mode but it reboots again and gets stuck at Google.
When I try to reboot it, it asks me "There is not OS, do you still want to reboot?"
I am able to go to CMD in Windows and when I try to unlock the bootloader, it gives my error "Remote: boot loader can't be unlocked".
Is there any way to install the OS from scratch even the bootloader is locked.
I am not able to access the internal memory of my phone on Windows computer and there is no TWRP on my phone anymore.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2arhDVN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment