Saturday, September 24, 2016

My personal opinion about exploding Note 7 batteries...

First of all, I'm not a noob regarding electronics and batteries.... Second, I don't think Samsung did such a stupid mistake like using millions of batteries without testing them and third, I don't think that a company who is producing batteries for a mammoth like Samsung can afford to sell defective batteries, or not properly tested batteries...
I'm the owner of a blue Note 7, and I am ready to take the chance and NOT exchanging the phone.
And this is why:
(please excuse my English...)
At the beginning, I have noticed that every single time when I was charging my phone, the phone was kinda overheating... Not too much, but still....
After that, the big scandal about exploding batteries was everywhere in the media...
I have read in the phone settings that SPEED CHARGING can overheat your phone (actually is overheating just the battery)....
So I've just disabled the speed charging on the phone and the now the phone is always cool ;)
So my personal opinion:
I think that the problem is somewhere in the speed charging process, something that is shocking and putting too much pressure on the batteries, probably not proper designed for fast charging.
So I'm taking the risk and not exchanging my phone, and I suggest to all of you guys who are not exchanging your devices to do the same, especially because the charging speed is not too much different regarding the speed!!!
Please test and post your experience regarding charging speed and phone temperature with the fast charging option enabled/disabled....
Thanks, and again, this is my personal opinion, and I'm not advising anyone NOT to exchange the phone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d7ol42
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment