Monday, September 26, 2016

Xperia T - Hard brick - help

Good morning, I find myself in the situation of Hard Brick, no chance to communicate with your phone, no signs of life. connecting to the PC is recognized as qhusb_dload device, installed gordon is recognized as ZEUS Flash Device.
I flash CWM recovery mode 3.0.x and I deleted all system data, including the partition now interna..ed disaster!

I tried to follow this link guide with the following results (Of course is a guide to V)

I found myself in the situation of hard brick with Xperia T, using s1 returns me the phone message is not supported in this mode. the PC is recognized as ZEUS Flash Device (I installed Gordon) .. initially he told me qhusb_dload device. How do I proceed? where am I wrong? Thank you

p.s. I own the TA partition previously extrapolated but do not know how to use it

Quote:

7. Aprire Gestione periferiche, si dovrebbe vedere dispositivo PSEM Flash. Se no, avete fatto qualcosa di sbagliato.
in paragraph 7 it is not recognized as such but as ZEUS Flash Device, did something wrong, but what?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cPkrLb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment