Monday, September 26, 2016

Push notifications not working/only working on Gmail and stock apps

So I've had this issue for as long as I can remember, the issue is simple to explain, basically for example if I'd get a message on Facebook messenger or WhatsApp the notification would never come up unless I actually opened the app, I always locked the apps in the task manager but that never seemed to help, also in battery options going to advanced I disabled auto cleaning for the apps I wanted notifications from, that having no effect whatsoever I'm coming here asking for your help, I think I'm running the chinese version of EUI 5.5.013s, and I read somewhere that the notification issue is fixed in the Indian version of EUI for the x800 which I can't find. Can anyone lend a hand? Device Information


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cxRZ4A
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment