Monday, September 26, 2016

How to root LYF Wind 6 or any LYF Phone

WARNING! WARNING!
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE.
MUST NOTE THAT AFTER ROOTING PHONE WARRANTY WILL BE VOID

I have been searching to root my lyf wind 6 for many days and in this whole duration of search i have bricked my phone for 5 times but i had managed to repair that and finally i have rooted my and done everything i wanted to do after root. i have install xposed installer, many modules, adblocker,GMD gestures and much more. firstly i have tried every version of kingroot and v4.5(144) and v4.5(146) worked and then i replace with supersu and enjoyed the power of rooting and xposed. But after many days i wanna customize my lyf wind 6 as you the ui of that phone is cheap so i flashed layers and got bootloop and my phone get bricked again and it got repaired after one month. and again i tried to root with kingroot but it doesn't worked and then after i tried kingoroot, it worked and i have successfully rooted my phone but i am unable to replace it with supersu i am triying and after success i will post that also.


STEPS TO ROOT LYF Wind 6
1. Download kingoroot and install it.

2. Enable USB debugging mode and oem unlocking in developer options

3. Open kingoroot and click on one click root
Please ensure that you have a better data connection or wifi connection.
4. Wait for some times and it will shows root success


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cxSV9b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment