Monday, September 26, 2016

Kindle Fire 7" HD 2nd Gen stuck in Red screen and not getting discovered in Dev Mngr

Hi All,

My kindle fire 7" HD 2nd gen is showing red screen instantly after the kindle logo appears. It's also not getting detected in Device manager. But the kindle does seem to recognize the computer as when I connect it switched off to the computer, it switches itself on. I haven't tried to root it or install any CFW

How can I solve this, I want the kindle fire to be detected by the PC and want to be able to go to fastboot mode without the factory cable to recover the device.

I searched a lot in the forums here, But not able to proceed with any of them, as the device is not getting detected and I do not a factory cable and being in India, I would have to import it from outside.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cvUi34
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment