Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Xperia SP c5302 : tinkering with *#4636 results in loss of network

HI

I have an xperia SP C5302, running on the factory version of 4.1 (No custom ROM, not yet updated)

I recently wanted to check if my phone has LTE support using *#*#4636#*#*, there i did find an option called LTE only in the network, i had a 4G sim inserted as well, but neither 3G nor 4G was coming on that phone , it was in EDGE for Idea bengaluru.
Note: I always use DOCOMO and i do get H+ signals(3G) in it.

Coming to my current problems, after changing and selecting couple of network (LTE/WCMA/EvDO/GSM, etc) and also playing with the "Change Band Settings"---Selecting USA BAND(the only one shown in the option) and performing a restart, my phone is unable to catch a signal at all.No network is being shown, even a manual network search initiation fails :( .I tried selecting "GSM only" as well..but no help:crying::crying::( Please help me to restore my phone guys....)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d0b5ye
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment