Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Samsung Galaxy On5 Bloatware

I think I've successfully rooted my On5. Now, a couple of questions for those who've already rooted their On5:
  1. What bloatware can I remove? I've turned a few off to test if it affects the phone operation and they don't seem to, but that's rather hit/miss. What have some of you out there removed to free up space?
  2. How do you remove bloatware? What app is best for doing so?
  3. Now that it's rooted is there any way to configure the phone so it treats the SD card as primary memory?
  4. What are some basic apps you all would recommend that are available now that my phone's rooted? My main purpose in doing this was to free up internal memory but, if there's functionality out there you like and/or can recommend, I would appreciate you doing so.

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2doCDjP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment