Monday, September 26, 2016

Multitasking via recents, when stitching between apps, MANY RELOADS

Hey all.

This is something I CAN'T BELIEVE isn't being mentioned more often. I love this phone, but when you go into recents and try to switch between apps, apps are reloading SO OFTEN, like approximately 90% of the time. This is clearly not how things are suppose to be. Why it hasn't been talked about more, I don't know. And I know it's not only me, I see the same thing in multiple videos on YouTube. I mean you would think Google would have fixed this way back, but I hoped N would fix it, it didn't.

Tell me why this is happening?
Does this bother you?

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cWzLaW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment