Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Walking Dead Season 1 version 1.19

Hello guys I'm not asking for any kind of free paid stuff or anything, just to be clear. It's just that I need some info regarding MIUI OS based on Android. I wanted to install mod apk of WD S1 on my Redmi Note 3 but it's not happening, but it got easily installed on my Canvas A1. On the other hand I'm not able to play WD S1 properly even after buying season pass it crashes after the scene when Lee gets out for look, with the boy on look out at the building he and others like old man(having heart problems), a girl(a good shot) etc. were staying.
So I tried to install mod file but it says app not installed but none of that happened on my Canvas A1. So is there anyone who can help me?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d3d0Wb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment