Monday, September 26, 2016

Hybrid autofocus doesn't work properly

Hi,

The autofocus of my m5 doesn't work properly, in particular I think that only one of the two autofocus systems used by the phone is working fine. As a result focus is obtained only roughly half of the times, and software is tricked by the fact that one (I think phase detection) focus mode doesn't work.

If I use a different software like camera fv5 (I read that it uses only one focus method) focus is obtained in all photos, at the price of a much slower autofocus.

I already deleted data in the camera app and repaired the software using a pc. I experienced the problem in two devices probably belonging to the same production slot.

I would be grateful for any suggestion, thanks

Sorry I realized only now that this is the wrong forum, I should have post the thread in help and troubleshooting


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ddD27d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment