Sunday, September 25, 2016

Firmware question

Hello, apologies if this sounds like a newbie question but I'm currently on apc8 firmware on my galaxy s7 and when I click into software update in the settings it says that the current software I have is up to date even though there have been 3 or 4 new software releases since apc8? When android nougat comes out will I be able to update my phone to that or would my phone have to be running the latest software (the September patch) to upgrade?

Also when I try to back up my phone via smart switch it freezes at 81% when it is backing up documents and won't go any further. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem before but could shed some light on the issue.

Thanks for any help

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d0UHNv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment