Monday, August 1, 2016

[LAUNCHER][AOSP] SLIMLP launcher (1.0) (1.2)

hi guys have brought the launcher SLIMLP for our AOSP roms, I hope you like it because it seems to me very full and very fluid. ;)

Full work on any LP rom :D

installed as any APK.

FEATURES:
-resize icons
-hide tags
-hide apps
-hide search bar
-drawer style change (paged, vertical, vertical folders)
-identify icons in the application bar
-gestures, for any action you choose
-notification brands
-choose icon pack
-create folders and change color
-resize the grid
...and more...:cool:

started this because I think the best launcher to your terminal, and I have searched google and I have not found.
SO ENJOY IT, YOU'LL LOVE


update to 1.2, is a modification, the latest is 1.0
just leave the 1.2


Thanks & all credit to:
SlimLP



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aEmxyu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment