Monday, August 1, 2016

I think I soft bricked my OPO

So I was trying to revert back to Cyanogen from Oxygen OS and I don't know what exactly happened but I think I soft bricked my phone. I think I messed it up when I was in recovery mode before and I decided to try to install Cyanagen in the recovery mode. Now my phone can only go into fast boot mode and it wont go into recovery mode. All it does in recovery is constantly reboots itself until you let go of the buttons and then it gets stuck on the regular rebooting screen. I have no idea what to do now at this stage and pretty much have zero experience is stuff like this. Please can someone help me fix my phone. I'm honestly so scared that I bricked my phone. I've been trying to fix this for hours and I cant seem to figure it out.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqhEWM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment