Saturday, September 24, 2016

Unfortunetely, Keypad has stopped problem.

I have Xperia TX which makes me in troule today . It is showing error message "Unfortunately, Keypad has Stopped " which is desplayed on the screen as a alert. It let me click "OK" to ignore the message but it get ignore for 0.5 seconds. Now i just want to stop this error message. For that i have tried touch up with keypad app on setting but nothing happens. Only thing is that i am not getting much time to do a click. I have seeen some where about this problem which was solved by clicking "clear Cache" but i do not get much time to do so... But i can uninstall or stop software.. So i just want to know what is the name of app which is making this alert frequently, so i could stop it.

Please guys I am at a great trouble help....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cYVJLx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment