Saturday, September 24, 2016

Slim Mi2s flip case that replaces the back of the phone

Does anyone know of a seller that will post to the UK who sells the flip case that replaces the back of the phone instead of just covering it and making it even thicker. I'm looking for a case like this one. Unfortunately, that seller doesn't actually post out the case he has pictures of and sent out one like this.

It's one of my favourite things about the mi2s that you can get a case that you take the original back of and replace it with a case that is slim, but still protects the screen. I tend to buy a new one of these cases every year when they get worn out - but no-one seems to see them any more. :( This phone is chunky enough and I don't want to make it even bigger and heavier with a case to protect it. Also, I don't even know where the original non-flip back of the case is any more that I'd need for the cases that everyone else seems to sell! :(

Thanks very much


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dp3fO0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment