Thursday, September 1, 2016

Save contact on local on my Z5

Hello. Since I upgrade to Android 6 I'm not able to save new contact on local on my Z5. I can only create new contact on my Google account. On stock contact app I haven't choice between local and Google account. And I can't see local when I go to the filter menu.

So I have my old local contact that I create before upgrade. That good.

Why ?

- I restored semccontactsprovider.apk from my folder system. No solved.

- I tried to clear cache and data from contact app. No solved.

- I installed Xperia X Phonebook apk and Xperia X Contact apk for manual upgrade too. No solved.

I want to save my futur contact on my Z5 not my Google account. That this only my problem on Android 6.

Please help guys.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bUeNM1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment