Saturday, August 27, 2016

Samasung Galaxy J7 Wi-Fi problem

I am facing strange case with my J7 mobile it wont connect to my wi-fi all phone at my home are connected except my phone
i am seeing a list of available wi-fi network i set the user name and password it write connecting for one second and then nothing happen

I tried to
1- check router password
2- change the wifi network name and password
3- restart the router
4- make hard rest to router
5- make hard rest for the phone it self "twice" :S
6- search on net and they said to switch off the power saving mode by dailing *#0011# then press more choose wifi
then power off power saving but I dont have such option !! link of that article

but nothing help me to get out of that.... android version 6.0.1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJtixI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment