Monday, August 1, 2016

Back to stock from N beta, now wont accept my google username/password?

Hello,
Got my Nexus 6P for about a week now, really happy with it. I installed the android beta program on it and that went well. Decided that I wanted to go back to Marshmallow since some of my apps did not work yet with the N preview. I removed my device from the beta program and seconds later recived the OTA to get back to MM. Install went fine until I saw the boot screen: Please log-in with your google account.
Since I use a password manager I changed my google account password to something simple just for this sign-in. I entered my email and password and it said: please sign in with the owners account. This startled me because I am the owner and this is the google account I used on the phone before.

Ofcourse I went googeling fo answers and then found this: http://ift.tt/1khIUMO

Can anyone confirm this? Is the only way to fix this by waiting three days till thursday?
Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqq0Ol
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment