Wednesday, May 25, 2016

SideSync 4.0 Phone Screen Button Loading Nonstop

Hi, I'm new here.

I'm trying to make SideSync (version 4.3.0.92) work on my Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 and my laptop. My lappy is an ASUS X555LD running on Windows 10. I have SideSync installed on both gadgets, and I'm able to connect the two. I can see the dashboard which shows the "Phone screen" button, some app icons, the "More" button, the signal strength, etc.

I can add more apps on the dashboard, and even share my keyboard and mouse to my phone. However, I cannot make the phone screen appear on my laptop. When I click the button, it just tries to load non-stop -- the button's border goes in circles, like a loading icon. When I click on an app on the dashboard, this app opens on the phone, no prob. but nothing happens on the laptop. I've tried contacting Samsung but the representative is out of ideas too. :(

Has anyone else encountered this before?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25iRZa8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment