Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Joying 10.1 Ford Install

I have just finished my install of the joying 10.1 inch android 5.1.1. In a 2010 ford focus.
I had to add the screen extensions to move it away from the heating controls
I have also added the neotech dab dongle but don't have a proper dab aerial I used a converter box of eBay which is suppose to change a normal non amplified in to a dab, I do get signal but only a few bars ( also the wavesync app is not great.
My only issue so far is when I make a call it only outputs 1 speaker ( need to check a few more calls) everything else works from all speakers not sure if it's the same for others?
So so far pretty pleased with it..
Will be pleased to answer any questions u have..[emoji4]



























Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qZFqRx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment