Monday, May 30, 2016

Help!!! I bricked my htc one m9!!

So funny story. I was trying to install a different ROM onto my M9 and I went to recovery mode (I have TWRP Recovery) and then wiped The device which got rid of the existing ROM and then i turned off my M9 so i could remove the external SD card and then put on the new ROM i wanted. I re-inserted the SD card and then turned on the device (like a dumb ass) then realized that I had no OS installed so it's currently stuck at the white screen with the green HTC logo and the classical red text because it's rooted. I tried to hold the power button for like 2 minutes, tried the power and volume down button and power and volume up button. Nothing seems to break it out of this screen and I have no idea what to do. right now i'm thinking I should let the battery die and then charge it and then hold the power button and volume down to put it into download mode so i can put it back into recovery to install my ROM. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1slTbve
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment