Tuesday, May 31, 2016

[Xperia P] [Need Help] Flashing, Updating, Tweaking

Hi all;
I recently got my hands on an old Xperia P. with too much pain I put CWM 6.0.1 on it. Right now the phone is running on old stock 4.0.4 sony android. the baseband is u8500-49020908 and the kernel version is "3.0.8+ BuildUSer@BuildHost #1".
  • A) I found "LT22i_6.2.A.1.100_Generic World.ftf". it seems the latest and the last sony generic update. could I flash it using "FlashTool"? (if I do that do I lose CWM that I installed). (Do I need to do this update in order to use custom ROMS).

  • B) Could I install any kernels with the help of CWM? ( with the condition that the version would be higher) (like nemysiss kernels ....) (could someone explain this topic a bit).

  • C) Right now I am using CWM. how could I install twrp. the twrp for Xperia P is an script that needs my current boot.img file. where could i get it. ( I have a boot.sin would It worked.)

  • D) Does "Xposed Framework" work on Xperia P?
Any things That I should know? any tricks that you encountered with Xperia P will doing system tweaks?
Thank You ~/


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UqYP8v
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment