Monday, May 30, 2016

Problems after flashing identity crisis 6.0 rom to moto g on xt1031

Hey guys so i installed identity crisis 6.0 marshmallow rom (found on xda) for my moto g falcon Xt1031 everything went fine just had to flash the radio so I did and still no signal. Not wanting to deal with it I just restored my backup and same problem (i try to make a call and tells me to turn off airplane mode [yes I tried turning it off]) except worse now the home button is not working. My back up is kit Kat 4.4.4. Identity crisis 6.0 instructed to format data before installing so I redid that before flashing my back up. So if I have to flash radios and/or kernals again would I use the lollipop (my stock rom but flashed back to kitkat) radio/kernals or kitkats? Thanks for reading this hope you can help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25sIYLy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment