Saturday, May 28, 2016

Issue with Google Play Store on rooted LG G Pro

I applied custom patch(Inapp and LVL emulation) on play store.
Lucky Patcher said that patch was successful.
But when I tried to use store, it only says "check your connection and try again".
So I completely deleted all of store's data and delete it, downloaded apk version of Google Play Store and installed on my phone.
When I checked, my phone cognized the installed play store as "user application", not as "system application".
There were nothing I could do, so I factory-reseted my phone and tried the same thing, but I got the same problem again, and I found that even my Youtube app doesn't work.
I searched for some solutions, and many people said:
1. check your internet connection, 2. see if your phone's time is correct, 3. remove caches and data of your app, kill it and reboot, 4. sync your app data from settings, 5, 6... etc.
I TRIED EVERYTHING THEY SAID, BUT MY STORE ONLY SAYS 'check your connection and try again" "check your connection and try again", AND "check your connection and try again".
OMG I had the same issue on my phone 9 times this year, and every time I did factory reset.
Plz lemme know if there's something I can do.

I'm using rooted LG G Pro, LG-F240L.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VnScpz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment