Sunday, August 28, 2016

Note 4 display suddenly died!

Not even sure what to call this problem. My Note 4 N910U(Exynos) was working perfectly, I plugged it in my PC, turned it off and tried to go to the Download Mode (for installing TWRP). But nothing happened when I held the Volume Down+Power+Home. Then I pulled out the battery and tried booting it normally. I heard the turning on sound & also some notifications sound but nothing showed on the display. It's pitch black. Nothing happens when I press any button.

What I tried :

1. Pulled out the battery and held the power button for a minute then inserted the battery and tried turning it on. Didn't work.
2.Tried to go to safe mode by holding Power + Volume Down. Didn't work.

In short, the display is dead(maybe the phone is working, cause I hear notification sounds) but there's no reason to happen so. I didn't drop it on the floor or anything.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bvBpBM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment