Monday, August 1, 2016

lots of phone issues

I am getting lots of problems with my phone. I recently bumped by Nexus 6p to the beta releases, and noticed apps and the OS/phone as a whole, crashing and restarting. This happens randomly sometimes. I will have Maps open, and Maps closes, and asks me if I want to re-launch it. I do, and within minutes sometimes it force closes again. And when I go to view other apps I have open while I have maps open, and switch to it, or begin to use another app, I also run into issues (apps/phone crashing). I also get, upon reboot sometimes, an error message saying my phone is corrupt. I also will be running a app like Maps, and I once got about 10-12 pop-ups telling me that these apps needed to force close, and asked even if I wanted to restart, even though I don't recall launching some of them (must have been running in the background).
Would a factory reset work, or should I go back to the stable rom, or should I root, or do I need to rma this? I am trying to switch to another rom, and looking at unlocking my phone, but can't copy my files to my desktop (Windows 10): "Calculating the time required to copy the files". It stays at this for a while. Then it begins to copy, and after a short while, I get a pop-up saying "Error Copying Files or Folder" "Unspecified error". Any ideas on where to go from here?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqsDzA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment