Sunday, August 28, 2016

Google account/ Play store can't connect, wifi working, other apps can use it

Tab S2 810 Just Wifi - rom official CM13 - but I try other roms with a same result
problem - Google account/ Play store can't connect
other installed apps can use the net on my tablet - wifi switch on and working
I try install other version of play store - same result
but if I share my net with my phone through wifi - then work fine - so tablet wifi ok
Other tablet and phones can connect my home wifi - so router ok
no filter settings, or firewal in router
I use 2,4 GHz
QoS switch off
after wipe and rom install the problem instantaneously present - so not xposed or other apps fault
when i bought the tablet, it worked for a half year with root, xposed
I tried the basic problem solving methods - account deleting, google play and other apps data deleting, reboot, ...

please help
- sorry for my weak english -


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c7UKce
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment