Monday, August 1, 2016

Bootloop problem of nokia x2 after installing play store

Hi everyone . Sorry for the earlier post stating the use of cracked app . I will buy apps always.
B.T.W I have a question. I tried to install play store on my new nokia x2 ver.2.1.0.12 using nokia x2 tools and after rebooting it went into bootloop. My friend has a nokia x2 ver2.0.0.11 but he never faced such a problem while installing play store and is smoothly running it. Please help me to install play store in my nokia x2 . I have tried to manually install it also by copying the essential filesin system\app folder after repair of my phone as it was under warranty, but it again gone in bootloop. Please help!!!!!!!!. Thanks in advanced.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aL2Oj7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment