Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Random Reboot and Force Close on Mi4C

Hi
I'm hoping that i'm posting in the right place..

I'm getting an issue since this week end with my Mi4C..
My phone is force-closing some applications randomly, and is also rebooting randomly.
I tried to install several rom, i'm currently under the following version :

Model Number: mi-4C
Android Version: 5.1.1 LMY47V
Android security patch level: 2016-04-01
MIUI version: MIUI by xiaomi.eu 7.3 | Stable 7.3.1.0 (LXKCNDD)
Baseband version: BO.2.6.c1.2-0406_2058_e377129
Kernel version: 3.10.49-perf-g67c73a8
Build number: LMY47V

To install the rom i did a full wipe to ( system / cache / data / dalvik ), i also tried to do a wipe of system / cache / data / dalvik / Internal Storage and install the rom through ADB Sideload with no improvement.
My Current Recovery is TWRP

I tried the same method to install the following rom, but i'm facing the same behavior on it:

- Eu MIUI Developer version
- MIUI Chinese Stable version
- MIUI Chinese Developer version
- CM13.1 Superluminal

Thanks for your help..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P40nAU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment