Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Bricked Phone After Update To Marshmallow

Hi, everyone! I have an unrooted, stock firmware (well, not anymore), Verizon Galaxy Note 4 (N910V).
Now, after I attempted to update, through the prompt in my status bar... everything went haywire. I can't even do a factory reset from recovery, and all I can get to is the Verizon logo as it turns on. And nothing else. I went to a Samsung Tech Center in a Best Buy, but because my phone (somehow, never rooted it and did a factory reset after I tried and failed) says Custom on the first bootup screen, the guy wouldn't touch it. How can I fix this myself? I have Odin, and the Samsung Drivers. I have searched around the web, but I have been unable to find a STOCK version of 6.0.1 to flash using Odin. If someone could help me find a way to fix this, even if it doesn't involve flashing, I'd be greatly appreciative. I've searched around on countless forums, including this one, and I haven't found any ways to fix this so I was attempting to do it myself. But, being unable to find a stock version of 6.0.1 for the device itself, or, at least my specific version, I can't do anything right now and I have now been without a phone for two days. Not a huge amount of time, but when you're waiting on a call for a job interview, it's nerve wracking. Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29d8Clg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment