Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Bad to leave S7E "topped off" on wireless charger?

Hey guys. I'm coming from a dead LGG4, where I'd just keep the second battery charging and swap out once a day or so.. I just got the S7E with a free charger from Best Buy... but wondering. Since I'm at my desk most of the day, is it bad to use the phone (Down to around 85-90%) then just keep topping it off on the charger whenever it's not in use? Will this shorten the life? It's not a high speed wireless charger (although I'd like one of those at some point). So far really loving this phone, even compared to the G4 which.. until the day it died out of nowhere, was probably my favorite phone at all. Might be a Samsung convert for good.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/294B326
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment