Thursday, June 30, 2016

samsung j200f stuck boot loop

Im on 5.1. When my samsung j200f boots up to the welcome screen I click "English", this sends me to sign in to my wifi, I do. Then it asks me to sign in to my email address this is what it says, "Verify your account", "This device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device." I sign in with my Google account and my password, it then takes me to "By signing in you agree to the I click "ACCEPT" The screen says "Checking Info..." THEN THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME. It takes me back to "Select Wifi network". Its like a loop. I have tried other Google email I have but same thing. I have wiped cache, factory reset and this is the same thing all the time. I am lost. Please help. Any ideas would be very welcome.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297A9C1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment