Wednesday, June 29, 2016

[How to build ROM]

Hi

For older devices there is kitchen but now it's discontinued and somesay use Eclipse...
Some say use android studio and so many other.

I'm a bit confused...

I'm going to be a rom developer and everyone have to start from somewhere...
We all know that one thing we should not even think about it in rom developing is money...and Im going to do it to be one of the fellow developers near the experts in this place.
one of the purpose of Xda is to share knowledge so instead of saying me to search or experience the ways all alone, I can obtain experiences from others and start with a boost from you guys...if you tell me straight answer and direct ways and tell me your experiences it will way more helpful.

The question is:
For edit/building of New Devices(like myself Xperia Z3C) and for Android Marshmallow
1_what OS is better? (windows,Linux...)
2_what skills are needed?
3_what tools I have to use?
4_Do I Need VPS? Or can it be done by a PC?
5_What Specs of VPS/PC is needed? (least one to be good and reliable)
6_any other info?
7_last suggestions?


"Google is not my friend"
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29pJJ1A
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment