Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Device stucks after "Touchwiz-Start Has Stopped" and Root

Hi,
yesterday our Samsung SM-T815 Tablet has shown the message: "Touchwiz-Start Has Stopped" - we weren't able to do something because the Homescreen wasn't able to load.

Because of this I was looking for a possible fix (@Google), so I found the way to root the device.
As found, I did the root, but after Root the devices stucks in the second boot screen (First: powered by Android, Second: SAMSUNG).

So I flashed the Device with the result that the device now stucks in the first boot screen...
Full Wipe / Factory Reset also doesn't function.

Meanwhile I really don't know what I can do to fix the problem. I hope someone of you can help me to fix this problem


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/294LEKF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment