Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Xperia s flashing recovery without USB

Hello. I would like to know if it's possible to repair my Xperia S, which has broken recovery and usb port. Problem is that now it has android without google services, so it's almost useless as adroid phone. USB port broke long time ago and I needed to flash new system. It didn't go well and I ended up without recovery and google services. I haven't used it about 2 years and don't really remember thigs about all this developement as I have xperia z with stock firmware. Don't know if it's possible but I somewhere heard about adb push via Wi-Fi. Also when I still were searching, on other models it was possible to install recovery from phone but not on Xperia S, maybe it's possible now? Haven't searched for new rooting software. Thank you for any help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291HSBJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment