Wednesday, June 1, 2016

[help] control android hotspot data access

I have an android phone gionee m5(rooted), i put on my hotspot for a friend to connect his android phone to my phone for internet access on his phone, after a while my 3GB data suddenly became 1.5GB, too bad his mobile sucked my data so much and this is bad because i needed to download raspbianOS worth 1GB+ for my project.


So is there any app which i can use on my phone (it is rooted) to effectively control which apps on other peoples' phones connect to internet when i put on my hotspot.
I have tried "AFWall+" but it only works perfectly in blocking my apps on my phone from connecting to the internet and does not block any app via hotspot whether in whitelist or blacklist mode.


Thanks Guys.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P3Vjwt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment