Thursday, May 26, 2016

Volume at maximum after reboot

Problem reproduced like this:

1. I set my media volume to 0 (mute).
2. I reboot my phone (exynos vers).
3. My media volume will be at maximum when using any app (games, youtube, mxplayer, etc) although the slider will still show 0 volume.
4. Pressing volume down on the physical button will not decrease the volume (the slider will keep showing volume at 0). I can only mute the volume again by pressing volume up first (the volume then immediately becomes lower) followed by pressing down again.
5. The volume will not reset to maximum again until I reboot my phone.

Anyone experienced this problem or know what could be causing it? It's driving me crazy!!

Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TIe3pB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment