Thursday, May 26, 2016

[SM-G9008W] Stuck at Samsung Logo

I created an account here because I need all your help and I've been crawling all over the internet, but I cannot find anything for my problem.

Whenever I charge my phone, I turn it off, shut it off to be exact so that it charges faster. One morning, I woke up and I booted it up, but it won't get past the Samsung logo. It will stay like that for a while, then it will vibrate and will appear at the same screen again. Also, whenever I put the battery on, a green LED will stay on even though the phone is still not on. I cannot access recovery mode, only download mode. My phone is rooted. It has been once submerged in water but no problems. No custom ROMS, but there is a custom recovery that is INACCESSIBLE. I badly need all your help since it makes me feel bad having a $600 paperweight. I have tried leaving the battery out for weeks and almost a month now. Ask me anything and I will try to answer with what I know.

Thank you and I hope for the best. (Cause it made me really sad. :crying:),
Robert


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WowKSy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment