Thursday, May 26, 2016

Strange Battery Problem

Hi XDA Community, long time no see :)

I have a strange problem with my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 4G (SM-T705Y)...
I upgraded to Lollipop, decided I didn't like it and then downgraded back to Kit Kat...
Since doing so, I'm now experiencing strange problems with my battery...

After fully charging it to 100% and then using it for only a few hours, the battery reportedly goes flat but after rebooting the battery is back up to, say, 30%.
Without charging it, I keep using it, but then it goes flat again really fast - and again, after rebooting, the battery is back up to, say, 15%.

I upgraded back to Lollipop to see if the problem continues but I get numerous hours use out of the [same] battery.

I would prefer not to use Lollipop as I cannot [easily] install the Xposed Framework.
I've tried searching around for solutions, but I can only find dissimilar issues.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Puppet Test Pilot


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WowSBA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment