Friday, May 27, 2016

RMN2 Hard Brick, CM12.1

Hey devs,

for about 3 weeks I have been a proud owner of the RMN2 Prime until yesterday, when it suddenly turned off and died.

When I got the phone I started skinning it down with jaik's custom boot image and also cleaned it from unused apps. So far so good.
Now, some days ago I decided to switch over to danielpinto's CM12.1 , which is really awesome compared to MIUI. No problems either.
I also installed Greenify and Disable services to get rid of some battery hogs.

Yesterday, I was out of home whole day, had minimal standby battery drain, but really massive battery drop when recording a video (~50% to 25% in about 2min).
Put it in my pocket, and 10 min later it didn't turn on again. I thought it would be the battery, but apparently it's bricked. No charge LED, no PC recognition, nothing...

I tried to unbrick it via SP tool and some really unconvenient tutorials, but nothing worked. I guess I installed all needed drivers now, but SP tool doesn't show any reaction in the progress bar (the coloured bar at the bottom...I don't get ANY colour, nothing starts when I click the download button).

What to do?

The RMN2 is a pretty good phone IMO, but now also my first bricked one. I would be extremly graceful if some experienced xda devs could help me with this as I'm really desperated. :(

I'm from Europe and ordering a new one (if I'd need to) would take some weeks from now.
If so, have you any suggestions on which device might be a better choice? It should be in the same price range though.


Thanks for reading!

Best regards


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qND6wN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment