Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Is there a way to restore whatsapp from google drive without old / with new number

Hello,
My phone broke and prepayed simcard broke - not possible to recover number.

I have access to my google drive and I know full backup (28 mb) of whatsapp is there (in hideen folder), but only whatsapp can access it.

I can not restore backup in whatsapp, because I can not register whatsapp with old number.

I have also copy of databases (crypt10) with 7 days backup from simcard, but can not recover decryption key.

My questions:
1. Is it possible to cheat whatsapp and register it with old number without simcard with that number?
I found info that can work with Fake SMS Sender, but it was in post from 2011, and I do not know if it will work with actual version of whatsapp, and that method needed decryption key.

2. Is there any way to recover files from google drive and decrypt them without decryption key?

3. I found that before whatsapp was not decrypting 7 days backup databases stored on the phone. Does anybody knows if that changed? Is there a way to read those databases without key?

Any help will be appreciated.

Bart


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NOF5fB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment