Sunday, May 1, 2016

Brand new metro pcs LG K7 weird APN settings.....???

My BRAND NEW from the corporate retail Metro PCS store LG K7 (lgms330) was acting weird with the data connection so I started digging around the network settings.

I looked and it was set to WFM WAP, aka, Walmart Family Mobile. WTF?!!

Anyone else have this setup?

I didn't change anything from the day I bought it, yesterday. Just opened the box and used it.

Why would a MetroPCS phone be set to Walmart Family Mobile?

Someone help me understand this....


ALSO!

Since it only has like 1 GB of usable space for APPS, how the hell do you utilize an SD card for installing APPS on this thing?

I barely installed like 3 crucial apps and now I get the insufficient storage bullsh** screen message and cant install anything else.

I put an SD card in there, but it still gives that error. In the app manager, you can move SOME, like 2 out of 50, apps to the SD card, but that helped me install only 1 additional app. You cant move all the apps to the sd card, basically only the ones that LG allows.

So whats up with this WALMART FAMILY MOBILE APN setting? (brand new from corporate store) AND, how do you install apps on micro SD card? is root possible? any good roms?

should i return it and pay a few bucks for something better?

thanks!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X2Fa19
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment