Sunday, May 1, 2016

Bootloader Problems.

So here's the thing.

I bought the phone. I want to develop cool stuff for the phone. I want to actually use the phone.

I refuse to pretend to love miui in a fanboy ridden forum and be forced to participate by posting useless garbage and lies about how awesome miui is to get diamond status so I can get a damn unlock code.

The reward for someone...

I don't play with bootloader hacks or exploits. I don't have the time.
I will pay someone 50 bucks to coordinate privately with me to use their Mi account and get an unlock code. I don't have the time nor do I have the patience to deal with the bull**** of waiting on my own. I don't care about a Mi account. You can register my phone number to your account and we can use Team View with administration priv if you're uncomfortable. You can check my profile here. I have had status and lost it more than once. I don't care about that anymore either. I have an attitude and a loud mouth. That's why I lost my status.

Reply or PM me. Or hit me up on Telegram username is @TheDriller


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21ojzjZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment