Sunday, May 1, 2016

Adoptable storage and apps updates move back the app in the internal storage

I have Android 6.0 non-rooted and installed my sdcard as internal storage (adoptable storage). I can move a lot of apps to the sdcard but as soon as these apps gets updated, the app move back to the internal storage. I thought that adoptable storage was there to say to android to use the sdcard by default!

I have searched the web and found a few blogs that explain how to tell Android that the sdcard as the default location but the command cannot be executed on my MotoG3 for security reason.

Code:

adb shell pm set-install-location 2
and i get
Code:

Error: java.lang.SecurityException: Package android does not belong to 2000
is there any other trick so the apps that are on the sdcard stay there for good?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SH5Xuw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment